Why We Differ From Others
Our Vision: To be elite in the delivery of facility, infrastructure and construction management.
We exist to create infrastructure solutions for our clients in an effective and financially prudent manner. We are deeply committed to employing, educating, and supporting minority and disadvantaged causes.
We have over 30 years of public infrastructure finance and management experience.
We are a 100% majority African-American owned company.
We will set aside 5% of net proceeds to support disadvantaged businesses and causes.
Through our strategic partnership with LCG Global, Eminence Partners will be offering the following services:
- Design – Build Horizontal & Vertical Civil Work Projects
- Municipal Water – Wastewater Infrastructure Development
- Infrastructure Asset Management
- Decommissioning & Closure
- Specialty Logistic, Transportation & Produce Water Hauling Services
- Pipeline Integrity Management Services
- Pipeline and Gathering Systems
- Operation – Maintenance Service Capabilities
- Integrated Facility Management – Self Performing Model
- Robust On-Boarding & Retaining Process
- Deliver Consistent Quality thru FM Best Practice Implementation
- Servicing the Automotive, Educational, Healthcare, and Aviation Sector
Who We Are
Mr. Werdlow has over 20 years of project management and infrastructure finance experience including 15 years as a Senior Managing Director at Siebert Williams Shank.
LGC Global is led by Mr. Avinash Rachmale P.E. who also founded Lakeshore Engineering Services, Inc., a company which grew to earn over $630 million dollars in revenue at a time when the reconstruction efforts in the Middle East were at their peak.